Monday, April 4, 2011

It's raining men or in this case Boys!

Hello and thanks for stopping by today. This week we had a "It's raining men", challenge at Precious Piecings. But in my case it's raining boys! After going so long without any children of my own and having 3 wonderful, beautiful and talented nieces to scrapbook, it's refreshing working on little boy stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the color pink and adore working with it. There's just something about creating for a little boy. Precious Piecings is so versatile, so many patterns to choose from.

When deciding to make my title topper I thought about my son Steven and all the fun he has playing with Max. Poor Max, he takes about anything that kid dishes out. On occassion I've caught Steven pulling him around by his tail.
So, I used Precious Piecing pattern # 377 Puppy Dog Tails.
Stop on over at Precious Piecings and get your patterns today, you'll love how easy they are to put together.
Thanks for stopping in today.
I appreciate your visit.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: