Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And the winners are......

Hey Everyone!
Posting the winners of the "I'd Rather be at the Beach" Blog Hop

I had a fantastic time with this hop and I hope that each one of you did also.

I used Random.org  to help pick the winners.

Day one winner is....

Colleen HathawayGorgeous! LOVE it!


                                                        ~Colleen co11een903@yahoo.com

Day 2 Winner is.....

Sherrie Koning

Cute beach tag and I love the glossy effects:) TFS!

Day 3 winner is.....

Barbara B

I love tear bears. Your bears are the cutest, and this one is adorable. I am a follower here and on facebook.

Barbara B


Day 4 winner is....
Dana   


Great Layout!


                                                                           Dana

Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Day 5 winner is......
Christine Real
I just love this layout! So cute!


                     I could very easily spend $10.00 in your esty store! I have my "wish list" ready!


And the Grand Prize winner of the $10 to my Etsy store is:

Jacqueline
Great Layout:) I am a new follower (don't have FB) ... TFS.


Hugs ~ Jacqueline

madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com

madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)com

























3 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

congrats to all the winners!

thekolbes said...

Congrats girls
Trish

Newbie2crafting said...

Very Cool!
My email is Dtarchala@gmail.com