Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5 of the "I'd Rather be at the Beach" blog hop!

Good day! It's the final day of the "I'd Rather be at the Beach" blog hop!
I want to thank Miss Emily for putting this fabulous hop together for us to enjoy and get creative ideas from. You rock Emily!!

I had to share one last layout with you. We are so totally beach, water park people. We could live in our pool, be at a water park or seek out a beach all summer long. We love the water!!
This is actually a digital layout...my first ever...I just put it together this morning. The photos are of my son, who I think is simply gorgeous. He is a little water bug!

I hope you have had a beach blast checking out all the blogs this week.

I have one more tear bear bird to give away!

All you have to do today is:

1. Become a follower of my blog...if you haven't already.

2. Become a follwer of my Facebook page...if you have an FB page.

3. Leave me a comment. ( I love getting comments)



If you are coming from Tricia's Blog you’re on the right track. If you just joined us, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us. We’ve had so much fun creating this hop, and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented crafters. You will find loads of projects with a beachy theme throughout this hop! If you love the beach as much as I do, then you won't want to miss this one! We have LOTS of blog candy to offer! Please check back daily for your chance to win!


Here's the lineup:




























Now, for my grand prize  for the final day of the blog hop....is a $10 coupon to spend at my etsy store!





Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you hop along and see what Janet has in store for today!

20 comments:

Nancy said...

Your page is adorable. The picture is great! Love those cute pictures of the kids seen through out the hop!

erickson said...

I love your layout the crab is cute. TFS
onlysoccer727@aol.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your layout is just adorable! What a great hop. Your projects have been amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing and for a chance to win!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Lisa R. said...

Love this. Great keepsake! TFS joy4umetoo @hotmail cot com

Just a Few Designs said...

oh girly...love the bubble paper, makes it look like his underwater! Great job, loved the hop!!
xxoxo
Elsa

joydee1963 said...

Great layout,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Emily said...

Those photos are adorable!!! I'm a water person too! Anywhere there is a pool or a beach, I'm there! :-) Thanks for joining me on this blog hop Margaret! :-)

Laur78 said...

Very cute layout! Love the colors!

-Lauren B
lbrocchi (at) gmail (dot) com

mamawcindy said...

Love your Layout. I would love to know where you got the Green Paper from? That's the Cutest little Lobster I have ever seen.
Sad that this is the last day of the hop. Have had a blast. Loved seeing everyone's Creations.
Love your Tearbears. Do you do Hooty Owls? :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet layout Margaret! your son is adorable :) I think we could be water people if we had a pool or lived near a beach :) Actually, i take that back - we are more desert people.

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Trisha said...

Great digital layout. I would love to learn how. TFS and the chance to win. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Doris P. said...

I love digital and seriously thinking of getting more into it to catch up!
TFS each day with me. I have loved visiting each day!!
see you again..
parkernana5@cox.net

thekolbes said...

LOVE It. Thanks so much for sharing
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Barbara B said...

Another fabulous project. The crab is so cute. The hop has been awesome. Thank so much.
Barbara B
bkb248@gmail.com

xxsquigglesxx said...

Such a great layout! I follow your blog as squiggles87 and FB as Stacey B.

xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

Cathy said...

Nice job on the digital layout:)
I am a follower and I lliked your facebook page:)
I enjoyed this hop...lots of talented ladies!!
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

Great job on your first digital layout. I haven't ventured there yet but maybe someday....LOL....

Anniebee said...

I can't believe this is your first digital layout! I'd swear that you had been doing it that way for years. Your son is really a doll too. This is fabulous!

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom at gmail dot com

Newbie2crafting said...

Love the layout especially the crap!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Christine Real said...

I just love this layout! So cute!

I could very easily spend $10.00 in your esty store! I have my "wish list" ready!

america57@comcast.net