Sunday, May 1, 2011

Little Deer!

Hey Everyone!
Hope the week has been treating you well. I'm on a new design team called ScrappyDew. I really love their paper piecing patterns and their digi stamps. Please take some time and stop by and check them out.

I created this cute little deer from the forestpalz collection. She is absolutely darling. I just had to share her with you.
I used extra thick mulberry paper to create her along with bazzill cardstock. Then I added a pink bow with a lt purple button flower.
Don't you just love her big eyes?
Thanks for dropping in today.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Linda Kirsch said...

I just love your little deer! I have never seen paper like that. It is perfect for this little deer. Thanks so much for sharing.

Margaret said...

Thank you Linda for such a sweet comment. ~Margaret~