Monday, June 20, 2011

Honey Bunny Challenge



So, I decided to take the plunge and enter my first layout contest. Now, I'm not the worlds' best layout maker, but I try.
Designs on Cloud Nine is giving away a great prize and I so want to win it. I'd appreciate it if you are a facebook user to come on over and like my layout. Just click here to be taken directly to it.

My entry is #5 by Margaret Colaw Schraub. You'll also have to like Designs on Cloud Nine to be able to vote for me. She has some awesome cutting files...just a little plug for her. I love her cutting files.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. Please leave comments, I love to read what others are thinking.
Blessings.
Margaret

2 comments:

Staying Crafty said...

This is SO cute!!!! I love the dark paper & the embossing on the photo mats :)

Margaret said...

Thanks so much! I think this turned out pretty well myself. Thanks for dropping by.