Sunday, June 26, 2011

New goodies just listed on ebay!

Hey, hey , hey....it's been a little while since I posted anything of my auctions to show you. I'm with a couple of design teams that I absolutely love and you'll be seeing a lot more of me and the things I create using their patterns. Sooo stay tuned in the days a head. I'm one busy woman! LOL.

So...today I've listed 3 new auctions on ebay for you to check out.
The first one is King of the Jungle. This is a 10 piece set that I had help with from Tear bear connection designs. The lions and title are from then Tear Bear Connection....love them.

Just click on the phot to be taken to my auction.
Ok, so on to the next one...
I decorated a chipboard album and I must say it is delicious.
All summer, glittery, tropical.....yummy!
Take a look and tell me what you think.
Go check it out on ebay too, it needs a good home.




Click Here to go to my auction.

Thanks for looking and stopping by today. Blessings to you and yours.
Blessings.
Margaret :)

1 comment:

Newbie2crafting said...

Beautiful.

I have a blog award for you on my site, please stop on by and pick it up!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com