Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Work Area!

Hey Everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I posted. We've been really busy here at our house with the start of summer activities and opening our pool.  Also moved my scrap area into our new addition and that has been time consuming to say the least.





Just wanted to post a few pics of my new work area. All the furniture...desk and book ends came from IKEA. I love IKEA. So far I like it, I need to tweak it a little bit here and there..but I'll eventually get it the way that I want it.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting! I love visitors.

Blessings.
Margaret

1 comment:

Tina said...

What an absolutely amazing space!! I can't wait till I have that much stuff!! :)

I have left you some love on my blog!
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Check it out!
Tina