Monday, July 25, 2011

A little of this and a little of that.....

Where is summer going?
It feels like it has been so long since I have posted anything on my blog! My days are filled with swimming, creating and spending time with my family. I'm loving summertime, that's for sure.

In summer it seems like creating comes to a halt. Some days I just come in my craft room and sit and stare at the computer. I might flip through a pack of paper, pick up a glue stick and even get some mulberry paper out...but it just sits there. So much more to do outside or with my family. LOL.

But, I did get busy last week. I created a couple of tear bear birds, a tear bear beach babe and a couple of scrapbooking sets.

Gonna share those things with you now and links to ebay if you want to go and bid on them.

 Beach Babe Bear- CLICK HERE
 Flamingo Pink Tear Bear Bird- CLICK HERE
 Summer time tear bear birdie- CLICK HERE
 Butterfly Flower Pot Set- CLICK HERE
Water you doing? Set- CLICK HERE

As always, thanks for stopping by. I enjoy having you visit.
Blessings
~Margaret~

4 comments:

Christine America Real said...

Very Cute! Glad you are having a good summer!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Thanks Christine!!

Tina said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Tina- a follower
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Maria Elena said...

Wow Margaret what a great work!
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Wednesday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/