Monday, August 29, 2011

Popcorn Anyone?



Hello everyone! Can you believe the end of summer is nearing to a close? Children are back in school and moms have time to sit down and do some crafting now....or at least this mom does. Lol.

Just wanted to share a paper piecing set that I made using a Scrapping Bug pattern. We enjoy movie nights at our house...so this set is all about movies. The bear is just so darn cute holding its bag of popcorn, waiting for the movie to start.

I used plain white cardstock and then colored it the colors that I wanted with copic markers. I really enjoy using copic markers.

If you would like to bid on this set, just click HERE and you'll be taken there. Thanks for dropping by and stop back in anytime. I love visitors and comments!!

Blessings.
Margaret

No comments: