Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sharing a school mini tp album!

Hello!
It's good to see you again. I wanted to post what I've been working on today. My sister in law Diana had a birthday yesterday, Aug 12. We usually do not exchange gifts with each other, but I wanted to give her something she could put on her desk at work. She has a niece and a nephew both starting kindergarten this year. The nephew just happens to be my boy, lol.
Anyways, I made this cute little mini album out of tp rolls. Yep, I recyled them. Ironed them out and painted them a pretty sparkly purple color and then decorated them. Sewed one side so the tags wouldn't fall out, put a binding ring in and added some pretty colorful ribbons. She is going to love this keepsake!!

Here are the pics of the little album:









Big shout to ScrappyDew Creations for the awesome Back to School bears!
Click HERE to view ScrappyDew's Site!!

Thanks for dropping by! Come back again soon.
Blessings.
Margaret


No comments: