Thursday, October 6, 2011

The cat's outta the bag!

Good Thursday morning to everyone! I hope your day is starting out as beautiful as mine is. It is supposed to be 80 degrees today with lots of sunshine. I can certainly handle that kind of weather.
Today I want to share my first "official" design team project for LITTLE SCRAP of HEAVEN DESIGNS.

I used the cat from the Halloween Bear Collection, you get 12 different bears in this collection and they are all fabulous!!
This paper piecing would make a great title, tag, or card topper.
I used cardstock from the Recollections, Midnight Magic cardstock pack from Michaels. Bear and mat was cut from my cricut and then layered. There are 3d stickers, jewels, and a stamped image that I colored with copic markers.
I'd love for you to come over and bid on it. Just click HERE! FREE SHIPPING on this lil' spooky. 
Thanks for dropping by. Tell your friends to come on by...I can see a give away coming if I reach 200 followers. Come on and share my blog. 
Have a super, wonderful, blessed day!
~Margaret~

No comments: