Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Tear Bear and Pumpkins!

Hello friends!
I'm a bit under the weather this week. This old weather, no matter how much I enjoy it...always brings the yuckies with it!
I wanted to share my pumpkin set with you today. This is from the Harvest Mouse Pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. The tear bear is my own creation and a pattern was not used in making it.
How many of you have your pumpkings carved and setting out already? We do!!! My little boy couldn't wait to carve his pumpkin this year. He loves this time of year too! Our outside is all decorated with many pumpkins...I'll have to post a pic of all of them.



 
Anyway...here is my creation for today. The pumpkins were made with cardstock, dry embossed in my cuttlebug and then distressed with ink. Next I added some prima flowers to complete the look.
The big pumpkin has the little harvest mouse peeking over it. Her and the tear bear are becoming fast friends...they even have matching hair bows.
If you would like to bid on this set click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by today. Leave me some love, I enjoy hearing from you!!

1 comment:

Just a Few Designs said...

oh my friend! I ADORE this, too cute!!! Great job...TFS!
xoxoxo
Elsa