Monday, October 3, 2011

It's a Spooky kind of Month!

Hey Friends!
Happy October, the month of Ghoul, Goblins and Witches!
It's also a time of changing seasons and weather. As I've mentioned umpteen times before...I LOVE FALL!!
This week I wanted to share with you my mini Halloween Album and a 2 page Boo Crew layout!
The mini album is made from recycled toilet paper rolls, man how I love those little tubes. They are so fun to work with and come together sooooo fast!
If you would like to bid on this click HERE

Here are some photos of this darling spooky lil' recycled album.






This album includes 5 pull out tags. Cardstock used in this project is from DCWV. Come on over and bid!
Next project is my BOO CREW layout. Pattern is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and used with permission. Tricia has "thee" cutest pattern available for sale.
Just click on the above link to check out LSHD!
I love how this layout turned out, the lil' ghosts are just soooo bootiful. LOL. You won't be disappointed in it, if you decide to head on over and bid. Click HERE is you are interested in doing that.
The colors are just so vibrant and fun. Check out the photos below:


 That's all for today. Have a great week and I'm glad you stopped by!
Blessings.
Margaret

1 comment:

MELANIE B said...

Very cute, love them...