Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My 1st Explosion Box

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone is having a FANtastic day!!
Today I want to share my very first explosion box with you. It was super easy to cut out with my handy, dandy cricut expression.
Decorating it was a whole different story though. Let me tell you there is a lot to decoration on of these little boxes.

The box actually measures 4 x 4 inches when it is all closed up.
I've used DCWV paper pack to complete this, can't get enough of there cardstock. It is the best to work with!!
Tags, jewels, ribbon have been added all through this, along with many 3 dimensional cardstock stickers. I love Halloween and have a big stash of things that I can use.
The cute little bears that I have used are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. They are from the pattern Rough Edge Bear pattern. Just click on the high lighted words to be taken to them.
I do take custom orders if anyone is interested. I'd like to make a few of these up for Christmas. They'd make wonderful Christmas presents.
Come on over and bid on this one by clicking HERE.
I know you are waiting to see some more pics...sooooooo...here they are!
Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Blessings.
Margaret







2 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Margaret--your E box is de-li-cious!! You deserve to be pleased and proud. It really does explode with fun, fun, fun goodies.

Margaret said...

Krista! Thanks so much. It was a fun project and I want to do another one!! LOL