Friday, October 21, 2011

Think Pink!

Hello friends!
Wanted to share my border/mat set with you. I may be making more sets like this if they go over well. Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

I used the Think Pink Pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for this set.

On the border I stickled the think pink in baby pink, so it has a little shimmer to it.

Isn't the bear just adorable? I love the color pink. The pattern set is for Breast Cancer Awareness, but is very versatile. You can see the way that I have used it here. It's for a girly girl that "Thinks Pink"!
Thanks for dropping in today. If you would like to go bid on this darling set, click HERE.

Show me some love and leave a comment.
Don't forget that LSHD is having their Halloween blog hop tomorrow. I'm in this and I'll be having some blog candy. So drop by!
Have a great day!
Blessings
~Margaret~

No comments: