Thursday, November 17, 2011

Autumn Blessings

I am so thankful for so many things. My family is my biggest blessing of all. I love each one of them so much. My husband is loving, kind and supports me in everything that I do...he's my rock. I'm most thankful that I met him 24 yrs ago and that God placed him in my life.
I'm thankful for Jesus saving my life.
I'm thankful for being a design team member for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I'm thankful for a roof over my head and food on the table.
I'm thankful for so many other things that I can't mention them all here or it could go on for days. LOL.
I'm blessed. 
 



 
  Click HERE to bid on this cute set.


 I wanted to share a very sweet set with you called  Autumn Blessings from LSHD. I'm thankful that Tricia comes up with such sweet and cute patterns.
The field mice in this pattern are sooo cute. I get tickled pink just thinking about them. 
Please check out LSHD by clicking HERE. You'll find all the new patterns listed as well as all the older patterns.
 
Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. I am thankful for each one of you. You all are a blessing to me.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: