Thursday, November 10, 2011

Autumn, Pumpkins and Mice

Can you believe it is November?
Thanksgiving is right around the corner!
Who's up for some yummy eating? I wont be able to eat much this year, but I can still smell it and dream. LOL
Pumpkin pie, whipped cream, turkey, sage dressing, green beans, sweet potato casserole, corn....Oh my!!
This week I wanted to share a layout I did.


It's a pumpkin patch 2 page layout and it is stunning. I wish I could pull you through my computer screen and into my craft room so you could see for yourself. 

The pumpkins and mouse are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and can be found HERE. If you like making your own paper piecings go check it out. Tricia has beautiful patterns and I love being a part of her design team!!
I hope you will stop back by. If you would like to purchase this layout click HERE. I have a buy it now on it or you can just bid on it. You won't be disappointed.
I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you.
Have a super wonderful day!!
~Blessings~
Margaret

No comments: