Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ending November 2011

Good morning friends!
I have to say that November has flown by. Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is on its way.
Where has 2011 gone to?
I have no idea. It's whizzed by so fast I've barely had time to breathe.
Today I wanted to share a little project with you.
Thanks to DC9 for the pattern for the pillow box. 
So, if you like what I made you can go to Designs on Cloud Nine and get her freebie this week.

Have I told you lately how much I love Little Scraps of Heaven Designs? I love them bunches. The cute reindeer on the front of the pillow box can be found by clicking HERE. I plan on using this pattern on some more of my creations this holiday season. It is just so cute and easy to make.
Paper is from Home for the Holidays by g.c.d studios. Very nice paper to work with and can be found at Michaels.
Have a great week!!
Blessings.
Margaret

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Love the pillow box and your reindeer is adorable.

48scrappin said...

I so need to get me a pillow box die! They make the CUTEST gifts. Your pillow box is adoroable! TFS

LiveLaughLove2Scrap said...

Its soo cute!.. Love the reindeer image!...
TFS!... =)

Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ