Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Border

Good morning friends!
So glad to see you this fine fall morning.
It started out beautiful this morning with the sun shining and temps not too chilly. Now it has gotten downcast is going to rain in a bit. My how weather can change at the drop of a hat.

Yesterday I completed my project for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I used the new Baby's 1st Thanksgiving pattern to complete it. The little turkey is to die for!

I made the border from cardstock and patterned paper, also used 3 vintage wood buttons with handmade twine.

I cut the word Thanksgiving from the pattern on my cricut and pop dotted the back to raise it up off the border. It turned out really cute.
 Click HERE to bid on this cute set!

I plan on making some more of these cute turkeys and might even do a layout in the near future. It's a blast working with LSHD patterns.

Thanks for dropping in today. Come and sit with me again. I'll be posting a layout in a little while that I think you will enjoy.
Blessings.
Margaret

No comments: