Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 3 of Tis the Season Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to day 3 of the Tis the Season Blog Hop.
If you happened here by chance you can go back and start here at Elsa's .


Today I wanted to share a little purse gift bag that I made using the cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I really like this cart.


Paper is from Martha Stewart and is so darn cute. I just love the little gum drops, don't you. I added a cardstock sticker of milk and cookies to the front with 2 green sticker jewels. The ribbon I used reminds me of a candy cane and looks so awesome with all the gumdrops, don't ya think?

I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop. Hop on over and see what Stacie has in store for you. So much talent in this hop.

Blessings and Merry Christmas!
~Margaret~

9 comments:

Crafty Pleaser said...

Very cute, The paper is adorable!

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Margaret - this is darling! I just borrowed this cart from my mom- will definitely have to try this cut! Thanks for sharing :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

LiveLaughLove2Scrap said...

Ohh that is such an adorable little purse... TFS!... =)

Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Tina King said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Penny said...

Margaret so happy that you put day 3 up today. I think the gumdrop purse is so cute. thanks

famillemarleau said...

Super cute. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Margaret said...

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies. Sorry this was posted late...I had the wrong date for it to post. Too much stress in my life. lol.

Becca said...

how cute! I dont have that cartridge but the one I have from CTMH has some really cute boxes I want to make. I think it has bags too. Great inspiration.

Scrappingmamma's Crafty Creations said...

FANTASTICLY ADORABLE~~!!!Thank-you for sharing your creative talent with us today love. Happy Scrapping & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

p.s. thank-you for being a follower of mine :-) and for posting my blinky on your sidebar.
scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net