Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In memory of....

Hello friends.
I hope the month of December and all the Christmas festivities are keeping you busy and happy this year.
 
I lost a very important part of our family on December 7,2011. My dear, sweet mother in law, Christine, passed away unexpectedly. She was 77 yrs old. I've had a really hard time dealing with her passing. She always had a way of making you crack up laughing or saying the darndest things at the most inappropriate times. That was just her. 
She was one of the most stubborn women I've ever met in my life. The one thing that stands out most to me in the 24 yrs that I've known her was her love for her family. She LOVED her family.  Always made sure we were fed or had drinks when we came to visit. She was a very giving person...giving to her family.
Take the time this Christmas season to love and cherish your family. If you have sqaubled with someone, go make it right. Don't hold grudges. Embrace life and love the ones you have. Life is short and fleeting.
Make sure that you come to know Jesus as your Lord and Savior. If you don't know how....ask me! I'd be thrilled to tell you how to know the King of Kings.
Much love this Christmas season to you and yours.
Blessings.
Margaret

3 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh Margaret! I am so sorry! I love my in-laws almost as much as my own parents and I dread the day that I have to deal with the loss of them. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Big Hugs!

Annette said...

Hi Margaret ,
I am so sorry about your loss...
My dad is 74 and I do not think of something ...
I think of you in your difficult time and pray for you.

Hugs , Annette

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

I'm so sorry for you and your families loss :-( Thoughts and prayers coming your way.