Friday, December 30, 2011

Panda FEVER!

Hello Friends!!!
It's been a while since I posted any of my creations. I've been busy today, looking at patterns from LSHD and deciding what I wanted to make, what I was in the mood to make.
So, after much thought I decided to use a couple of different patterns from LSHD and make some panda bears for Valentine's day!!
Yes, I said Valentine's day. I'm so in the mood to use my imagination on something LOVE related.
My first photo I'd like to share with you is just a photo mat or tag...could be either one. It was been using the rough edge bear pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (LSHD).
I just love how these patterns can be used for any type of bear that you can imagine to make.
Next is just a set I made using the Love Hot Air balloon pattern from LSHD.
I also made a couple of extra peeker bears to go along with it.
Wouldn't this look so cute on a Valentine scrapbook layout?
I have some K&Company paper called Valentine Sweetheart that I plan to use them with. Be watching for the layout in the next couple of weeks.
Well friends, it's time to let you go. But before going....I want to wish you a very Happy New Year! Make 2012 the best year ever!
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: