Monday, January 30, 2012

Challenge at LSHD this week!

Hello friends and happy Monday!
My design team Little Scraps of Heaven Designs...really I'm just a design team member, lol...have got a great challenge going on this week. Best part of it, if you participate and are picked as the winner...YOU get $50 in LSHD files!!!! That is a lot of files!
Make sure you head on over to LSHD's Blog  and see what you have to do to be entered.
I wanted to share a closer look at my mini album that I made this week for the challenge.
First, I used the free Valentine cupcake from a couple of weeks ago and I used the little mouse from Autumn Blessings. I already had them cut out before I saw the brand new file My SqueakHeart.
Here's a closeup of my album..I hope you enjoy it...because I had a blast making it. Not sure if I can part with this one or not.












Don't you just love all that gorgeous ribbon? I am certainly a ribbonholic!
Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with this week.
Thanks for dropping.
Blessings.
~Margaret~




3 comments:

Tina said...

Absolutely adorable!! I need to try one of these! TFS!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Tina, once you start...you'll want to just make more and more. They are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings.
~Margaret~

Sue said...

Absolutely stunningly cute!!! Half way through mine, i'm using "you are my cuppycake" My daughter Kea L♥ves anything cupcake!! Thanks for sharing!! Greetings from Swakopmund Namibia AFRICA :-)