Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Hello!
Better late than never in wishing all my friends a Happy New Year 2012.
Can you believe it? 2012?
I remember in second grade trying to calculate how old we would be in 2012 and at that time I thought it was a million years away and that I would never get there. Ta da! It's 2012 and I'll be 42 this coming November. LOL
This week on LSHD's design team we were required to make a card using the New Years Bears pattern. I have to say that this set is the BOMB!
I used scraps that I had laying around, that why all the red...I just couldn't break away from Christmas yet...
This little cutie is the center piece in the middle of my kitchen table right now. I'm keeping him for myself. Lol.
Anyone have any resolutions they would like to share?
My goal is to follow my diet more closely and exercise...I think my family and I might join the Y. They have water aerobics that would be beneficial to me and my old osteoarthritis knees. 
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping in and leave some love if you would like to. I love hearing from you all.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: