Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New sketch Challenge at LSHD!

Are you ready for a new challenge?
Layout Sketch Challenge 2 is posted along with the DT take on the sketch.
We will draw a winner Sunday, January 29th to receive $20.00 in free patterns.
To be eligible to win all you need to do is create a layout following this week's sketch and add a LSHD paper piecing to it. Then link it to the blog or upload your project here and we will link it to the blog.
Remember if you don't own any LSHD patterns we always have a free pattern each week that you can use. Can't wait to see your entries!!!
littlescrapsofheavendt.blogspot.com
Now, what you have all been waiting for is my version of the challenge!
I think it turned out adorable. I really like the file set my mane valentine. Although I only used the lion for this.


Thanks for stopping in today. I'm always happy to have company.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

3 comments:

Mary said...

The lion is adorable!!!!

Just a Few Designs said...

HI girly!!! LONG LONG time no chat! its been since last year!! lol I hope your doing well and enjoying the new year. Loving your designs, wow! totally adorable. Im planning another blog hop for Easter, so around end of March? would you be interested? and this card..Rawr means I LOVE YOU too cute...my crew "Roars with Pride" lol Its a lioness thing. a group I strated..anywayyy... miss ya!! dont be a stranger, keep in touch when you have a chance! xoxo Elsa

Margaret said...

Mary, thank you for the comment!

Elsa, You know I'd be more than happy to be in a blog hop that you are doing! It's been forever since we've chatted...we need to catch up!!