Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Sketch Challenge for LSHD!!

This weeks challenge is a new Layout Sketch Challenge.
                                                      Create a layout (or 2) using this sketch:



Add your favorite LSHD paper piecing
and your entry is ready for this week's Layout Sketch Challenge.
 
So, without further wait...here is my take of the sketch challenge.
 
I used the My Hero Bear set. My son had a spider man birthday last year and I thought this would be a perfect page for one of his photos. He really is my hero. He suffers from bi-polar and adhd and sometimes the kid is impossible to deal with. I admire how he doesn't let it get him down no matter how much trouble he gets into. There is always a smile and hugs afterward.
My Hero---Steven.
 
Thanks for looking and stopping by.
Blessings.
Margaret
 

No comments: