Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Did I mention I LOVE the color GREEN?

I LOVE the color GREEN!!

I love to be challenged with sketches or color themes. Little Scraps of Heaven is having a sketch challenge this week. 
Create a card using this sketch:


Add your favorite LSHD paper piecing
and your entry is ready for this week's Card Sketch Challenge.
 
With St. Patricks day just around the corner I decided to use a freebie that Tricia posted. It's the clover bear on the sketch challenge.  
I knew when I saw it that I had to use all GREEN! Green is just an awesome color and is so spring.
 The sentiment says...It's the little things in life that matter the most!
Take some time today and reflect on the little things in life. It might just surprise you how you've been blessed.

Have a fantastic day!!!
Blessings.
Margaret


No comments: