Monday, March 5, 2012

Friends Forever

Friends Forever

Hello friends. I just posted the sketch challenge over at LSHD for you to see. Now I want to show you my version. Good thing about sketches is, it's just an example of how it could be. Everyone can put their own twist to it. Know what I mean?

I used the Dear Diary girls from LSHD. Paper is from a DCWV stack and the sentiment is Susan Branch's Girlfriends.
Isn't it wonderful to have girlfriends to spend time with? I have a lot of friends but I have one "BEST" girlfriend that I do everything with.
So, this layout is dedicated to all the best friends out there. My best friend and I each have a kindle fire and we are always content to spend time together just reading or searching out apps.


 Thanks for dropping in today. I really appreciate your time.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: