Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Banner Time!

Good morning friends!
Can you believe it is almost Easter time? It is one of my favorite times of the year. So much cute bunny and chick stuff out there and not to mention all the yummy chocolate!!
But the real reason I love Easter is because my Lord, HE LIVES!! I get so excited just thinking about it, He died for me that I might live. How exciting!!!
This week at LSHD we are having a banner challenge. Yep, something new and exciting.  I had a little difficulty with mine because I've had Spring fever. We've had amazing weather these last two weeks. Just wanted to spend it all outside! LOL.
Remember to drop by the design team blog or post your entry on Facebook. You could win $20 in free patterns.
Here is my banner: I used the Eggs for Roo file.
I hung it on my wreath on my front door...it took 2 days for the kids to realize it was there. LOL.
Thanks for dropping in today. I enjoy your visits so much.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: