Friday, April 6, 2012

Bouncity Bounce Bloggity Hop!

Bouncity, Bounce, Bloggity HOP!

Welcome to The Pride's "Bouncity Bounce Bloggity Hop." I am so excited to have you here!!! I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY and BLESSED Easter. I have joined The Pride today and we are on the prowl. I hope you will enter each of the dens to see what the ladies have created. We will be bouncity, bounce, bouncing,  hopping for two days - Friday the 6th and Saturday the 7th of April..Be sure to keep an eye at Elsa's den for some cool blog CANDY!!! Please make sure you bounce/hop along to all our blogs and leave a comment, to be eligible to win.

I'd also love if you joined my blog and became a follower, to be able to win my blog candy that I will be posting tomorrow. Leave me a comment to let me know that you have.

Here is my first project for the day. 
I made this as a DT project for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. With having the blog hop in mind for Easter I created this cute Easter frame. You can buy these cute frames at Michael's for $1. 
Pattern that I used is Decorating Cookies from LSHD. I added some cute Easter paper, ribbon and those sweet bees to finish it up.

Isn't this just the milk in the bowl? 
My little boy when he was 2 yrs old. We had just gotten him and this was his first Easter with us. Look how small and cute he was. Can't believe he is almost 7 now!

Here's a close up:

Thanks for joining me today and the other kittens.
Here is the lineup:

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Im gonna give myself my first comments. lol. I've enjoyed the hop so far...on to the next litter's projects.

pooky said...

Anywho.....forgot to tell you I'm a follower:) Love the bear with his puppy dog eyes! This is so cute! Tfs! Happy Easter:)

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable project! Love all the animals..awesome job:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debby said...

This is so sweet and adorable!!! I'm now a follower too!

The VelveteenMom-Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

This is just too darn ADORABLE for words. It is such a pleasure to be among such talent and to be able to create with you this blog hop!! EGG-CELLENT creation Margaret! I will be following from now on!! I am just ROARRING with PRIDE!!! Happy Easter!!!

Jenna'sGems said...

the Little Green Bear looks sooo bashful !!! How cute..., Great Job !!

kkay214 said...

I really love the bears, they turned out really cute.

kkay
kkayskreation.blogspot.com

A Creative Operation said...

So sweet!!!! Awesome!!!

Tammy aka Scrappinmama said...

So cute!

Becky Dunham said...

Yummy! Those cookies look almost good enough to eat with their little sprinkles :) Adorable frame Margaret - almost as cute as your little man! Have a blessed Easter!

Just a Few Designs said...

Hi my friend!!! Awww your lil boy is adorable! They do grow up so fast!! I have a pic of Brandon as my desktop wall paper when he was a few months old...and now he is 3 and almost as tall as Krystal! ha! I love your bears!!! omg you do such a great job!! Thanks for joining the Pride on this hop! I enjoy having you play in the Den with us!
xoxox
Happy Easter!
Elsa

Sue Hornsby said...

I love it! so Cute!!!

Infinity Engraving said...

EVERYTHING about this is absolutely precious!!!! its just soooo cute!!!!

Cathy said...

Your bears are so so cute. I am a follower:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Aloha Aunty Margaret! You did a great job on this special Easter frame! It's totally adorable!