Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 2 of the Bouncity Bounce Bloggity Hop

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the HOP!
I hope you are enjoying visiting each den. Everyone has done a fantastic job on this Bouncity, Bounce Bloggity Hop.

Let's give a big kitty "MEOW" to our Alpha Elsa for organizing this event for us. She is a super sweet den mother.

Make sure you continue to hop a long with the rest us. I am giving away a set of Easter paper piecing of a boy and girl. Girl is holding an Easter basket and little boy is holding a bunny. I'll try to post a pic later, once my camera recharges.

Leave a comment here and join my blog to be eligible to win.

I made an Easter bunny tear bear from cardstock and extra thick mulberry paper. I think she turned out adorable.
 Next I wanted to share my little cardstock bears that were made from patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs where I am a Design Team member.
I actually colored them with my pro markers and then outlined them in black. Adding cardstock stickers just makes them pop all the more!

Last and probably one of my faves are these little spring blue birds. Pattern is from TBD.
I absolutely love them and I hope that you do to!
 Tweet, Tweet

Thanks everyone for visiting my den. I appreciate the opportunity to share my Katiness...I mean my craftiness with you.
Here is the rest of the line up:

Blessings and Happy EASTER!
He is Risen....He is Risen Indeed!!
~Margaret~

15 comments:

Sue Hornsby said...

OH my goodness! These are absolutely wonderful! I love your bears and the little birdies! so cute!

Jenna'sGems said...

THE birdies are sooooo Sweet !!.. Great Job !!. Are the birdies a stamp set ??

Infinity Engraving said...

Ohhhhh My Goodness!!! these are fantastic!!! those little faces are just to cute!!!! the little birds are so cute I had to an AWWWWWW out loud...LOL!!!

pooky said...

Awwww....these are so adorable!!! They would look absolutely awsome on a card or in a layout:) great job!

Becky Dunham said...

These are so adorable Margaret! I love the fuzzy ones especially! And those birds are so sweet!

Debby said...

I absolutely love all of your Easter Critters!!!

Ceci said...

Oh these are so sweet, I Love your bunny bear, I need to learn how to make them, still haven't had the nerve to try it... you ladies are great. thanks for sharing..

Martica Designs said...

So cute.....tfs

The VelveteenMom-Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

Margaret...I LOVE BEARS!! You make such sweet ADORABLE creations...the little birds are just as precious! Where can I learn to make these?? I would love to do a little album for my Granddaughter! It has been so wonderful to hop along with you. You are so talented. Have a very blessed and joyous Easter.

Susie "Scrap Smart" said...

Awwww! Those eyes have so much expression! TFS!

Designs that Delight said...

Everything is just so cute Margaret!!!!
-Dawn (designsthatdelight.com)

Just a Few Designs said...

Margaret! wow! I just love your projects...but I have to say the sweet blue birds are my fav. I love your play with words and have enjoyed having play with the Pride!
Thanks so much!!
See you at the next one I hope!
xoxoxo
Elsa

Cathy said...

Ooooohhh my gosh the eyes of your birds are so so cute, great job!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Linda said...

LOVE them! Hope you're having a wonderful and blessed Easter Aunty Margaret! Much aloha, Linda

Trendy Twine said...

OMGosh, these are adorable. You are so talented. Loved visiting your blog.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine