Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet and Pink
Hello! I hope that you are starting your week with a bang!!
Mondays always seem so hum drum, don't they? 
Let's make it the best day of the week!!
Grab a cup of joe and lets get our craft on, shall we?
Today I wanted to share with you a very sweet tear bear that I made.
I've missed doing what I love tremendously. Being on a paper piecing design team didn't leave much time to do my own thing. So, now that I've resigned I can get my groove back on. LOL.
I made this sweet little girl from extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. She is so soft, pink and cute!  She is holding a cardstock panda made from a Lshd file. Don't you just love the little gingham bows she is wearing? I think they are so darling.
To complete her I chalked and added my penmanship to her....my doodle.

Here is a close up of her pretty lil' face.


Pretty in pink! What would you do with her if you had her?
She is for sale on ebay and can be found HERE.

I'll share one more pic of her and then I will close. Check out the little heart...isn't it darling?

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping in to see me today.
I always appreciate visitors.

Blessings.
~Margaret~

1 comment:

Trendy Twine said...

I just love her!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine