Saturday, June 16, 2012

Count Your Blessings!

Have you ever just stopped to count your blessings?
I do not do it often enough. Most days I just complain and carry on about nothing in particular. When I saw this cute file over at Paper Piecings by Nikki, I had to buy it and cut it out.
 There are just so many blessings to be thankful for.
With Father's Day tomorrow, I'm thankful for the Daddy that I had in my life. Can't say I remember a whole lot about him, but I know he was a strong, gentle man who loved me with all of his heart. 
I'm most thankful for my wonderful husband this Father's Day. We are raising a precious little boy together and he shows me everyday the strength that he has. He's patient, kind, understanding, playful, loving, and he also disciplines.
I love watching the young man our little boy is turning into because of those things.

Here's a little closeup of my tag:
 To challenge the DT over at Trendy Twine we were asked to create a tag using a manilla tag, two buttons and some TRENDY TWINE.
Love my TRENDY TWINE in Cherry Cupcake. It is so yummy!! Cute little bows and the top and bottom of the bubble gum machine was done in Cherry Cupcake.
Personally, I love color and this card expresses that! 
AS parents, count your blessings everyday!

Have a great weekend and wish that husband or father a Happy Day!
Blessings.
Margaret

6 comments:

Sukie said...

Your tag is absolutely adorable. I love the little bears, they are darling, you do an amazing job on them every time. I love the Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine too, it's one of my favorites!

pooky said...

Your bears just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! Love your tag!
♥hugs♥
Bev

Sue Hornsby said...

I soooo love your bears!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet!! The bears are just adorable!! What an awesome tag!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Well Owl Be Blog Hop!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

HeatherLynn said...

WOW!! Your tag is sooo cute! Love those cute bears! Great job!! :) Thanks for hopping along with me this weekend!! Happy to be a new follower!

Hugs,
HL

Norma Gomez said...

You tag is so cute, those little bears are so sweet. I love the big twine bow in her hair :D

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop!