Saturday, June 9, 2012

Father's Day Pride Project

Hi!
I'm so excited to be able to participate in the Pride's roaring fun project this month!
This month's theme was Father's Day.
My own father passed away over 37 yrs ago...so this project is dedicated to my wonderful husband who is also a Wonderful father!

Come on into my den and pounce around with us today.


I used a simple $1 frame that I got at Michael's and decorated. I gave it a rough look...because boys are just rough...always ready to pounce and play.

I used the Mybuddy, Mydaddy file from Scrappingbug designs. It just wouldn't be complete if I didn't use some Trendy Twine Kraft twine!

Here's a close up:
Don't you just love the little "cub"? 
I had a lot of fun with this little project. Now it's time to go on the prowl and check out Tina's project!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my den today!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Linda said...

Hey girl! Love this frame - you did a fantastic job! Welcome to The Pride! xoxo, Linda

Beansieleigh said...

Awwwww.. I LOVE the sweet frame you made Margaret!!! Really cute, and just perfect for Father's Day!.. ((Hugs)) and hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

Benwah said...

Like the cuteness of your project. Thanks for sharing your idea and the picture of your son and spouse.

Just a Few Designs said...

HI!! omg What an awesome lil frame. I love that you used cubs!! and what a cute picture of father and son. So glad you joined the PRIDE!!!
XOXOXO
Elsa

Kimibee said...

love love love your project Margaret...it is just so cute!!...Great photo too...so great to have you join us...Rooooarrr with Pride Margaret....{{{hugs}}} Kimi xx

A Creative Operation said...

I love it, how cool!!! I lost my dad, celebrate my hubbin too!

Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

Margaret....

I just love Love LOVE your AWESOME little critter creations. The little cub is just as adorable as the little bear!! What an AWESOME little frame!! Very nice idea...what a wonderful gift!!! LOVE IT!!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

I picked up those same frames to decorate. Love the way you distressed it!

pooky said...

Hi Margaret!!! Welcome to the Den:))) Love your frame!!! Those cubs of yours are so dang cute!
Have a happy day and thanks for the hop!
♥hugs♥
Bev

Becky Dunham said...

What a sweet frame for that adorable picture! Love how you decorated it! I always see those frames at Michaels but never know what to do with them! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Sukie said...

Such a cute project. I just love your bears, they are so adorable and great use of Trendy Twine.