Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas in July?

Christmas in July?
You betcha!

For my very first solo post for Trendy Twine we were to use the Berry Red and come up with something on our own using this terrific twine.

What better way to advertise Berry Red than with a little Christmas project?
I love Christmas, not matter what time of the year.

I decided to make a gift card holder that was given to me FREE from Scrapping Bug Designs.
Recipe:
Freebie file from Scrapping Bug Designs
Cardstock from DCWV
Berry Red Trendy Twine
Buttons
Glossy Accents

Make you sure you check out Trendy Twine's Blog to see all the great posts this month for our design team members. They are all rocking their projects.
Also remember about the Challenge that you can enter to win some free Berry Red this month. Make sure you read the rules before you participate.

Here are a few more close ups of my project:



Thanks for dropping by today.
I really enjoy when you stop by and visit.

Blessings
~Margaret~

11 comments:

Helen said...

Fun! I have been thinking I should really start on Christmas cards so I actually get them done this year :)

Trendy Twine said...

OMGosh! This is adorable, Margaret. I love the earmuffs and the cute little scarf. After the gift card is removed, it's a great decoration to display.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kate said...

This is just so cute. Love what you did with the twine from the poms to the little scarf just too adorable.

Jamie said...

Adorable gift card holder!

Yvonne said...

What a fun project!!! Perfect gift to send to those family members who live far away!!! ~Yvonne

Sukie said...

Such a fabulous project, Margaret. I love the cute little snowman with his scarf and earmuffs! I also love how the top slides up, so cute!

-Candi said...

This is just the cutest design, I love how it opens up for a gift card! Those earmuffs are so darn cute too! Can't go wrong with twine pompoms!!!

Rebecca Wagner said...

Love this!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Love it! Might just put me in the Christmas crafting mood!

Izzy Anderson said...

Just darling. You did such a terrific job with this TT assignment. Love it!

Alyssa Leanne said...

What a cute tag!! Too adorable!

<3 Alyssa