Thursday, July 12, 2012

Come on over and bid!

New items listed on ebay

I have several items listed on ebay and all of them are sooo cute!

First I want to share my lady bug set. Who doesn't love lady bugs, right? They are just so cute and a little magical. I just love the little black and red bugs.


Click Here to go and bid!

Next is a Patriotic Kitty!
I think it turned out so cute and has so much Trendy Twine and other fun elements with it.
Click HERE to bid!

And last but certainly not least is my Stars and Stripes set.
This set is gorgeous and would offset those 4th of July scrap book pages perfectly.
Click HERE to bid.
I'll have some more to post this afternoon or tomorrow.
Keep watch for my new Snuggle Bunny set that is coming.
Thanks for dropping by.
Blessings
~Margaret~

2 comments:

A Creative Operation said...

Adorable!!!

pooky said...

Uber cute Margaret!!! I love your little critters!
Hope ypu have a great weekend!
♥hugs♥
Bev