Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July~Berry Red Trendy Twine

Happy 4th of July!
Today is my very first post as a DT member of Trendy Twine! So excited to be able to share what I've been working on for the month of July Challenge over at Trendy Twine (just click here to be taken there).

I am so in love with the Berry Red Trendy Twine
For the challenge we needed to use the colors RED, WHITE and BLUE in our project.  Since I love to do paper piecings I decided to use my handy, dandy old Cricut Expression and cut me out something.
So, I used a file by PPbN. She has adorable cutting files. I will also be a guest designer for the month of July for her...so excited for that also!
Here is what I came up with:
 Cat with a big HAT!
I used the Blueberry Blue and the Berry  Red Twine. 
Don't you just love his whiskers? I twirled the twine around my pointy tool, used a little glue to hold it in place and then I used my drier to dry them, took them off my pointy tool and had some cute little curly whiskers for my cat!
Used my Trendy Twine (Blueberry and Berry) to wrap around my hat and as strings to my card stock sticker balloons.
My Cat is truly a patriotic kitty! 
And there you have it, my first DT post!
Thanks for dropping in and leave me some love (comments) LOL.
Happy SAFE 4th of July!!
Blessings
~Margaret~

10 comments:

-Candi said...

Yes I do love those little whiskers! Super cute!

Izzy Anderson said...

Awwwwww, look at those whiskers. Very cute project!

Scrappy Canuck said...

This one cool cat! So cute!!!

Rebecca Wagner said...

Awww, that cat is so adorable! TFS!

Kate said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! Love the little whiskers. TFS.

Hugs,
Kate

Anita said...

How cute is he, love all that twine. Hugs, Anita

Yvonne said...

What a great project! Love how you used the twine!

Proudmommy702 said...

Your projects are too adorable. Love all the details. You did an outstanding job.

Trendy Twine said...

What a sweet little patriotic kitty, Margaret.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jamie said...

Very cute cat!