Friday, July 20, 2012

Mary Bear Poppins

It's a Mary Bear Poppins kind of day!
One of my passions in the scrap booking world is making tear bears. I can do just about anything or type of bear when I set my mind to it. I'm guest designing this month for Paper Piecing by Nikki (PPbN).  Nikki has the best files to make tear bears from. 
Today I used the Practically Perfect in Every Way file.
I tweaked it just a bit and turned it into a tear bear.
Little white mulberry gloves. Added some specialty ribbon and lace. Don't you just love her little petticoat? The umbrella is even rocking it out. Oh how fun she would look on your scrap booking page of your perfect little girl or maybe even a hand made card to brighten someones day.
If you would like to bid on her, click HERE
Here are just a few more close ups of the old girl:



Here's to having a

        Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

kind of day!!

Blessings.

~Margaret~




3 comments:

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

She is very cute Margaret. I love that movie, I was looking for it on Netflix the other day, I wanted to watch it with Riley. :)

Margaret said...

Thank Kimberly!!! I think Riley would love that movie or even Nanny McPhee.

A Creative Operation said...

OMG!!! That is TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
Hugs,
Michelle