Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trash to Treasure with Krazy for Kraft Twine

Trash to Treasure
Hello and thanks for visiting today. I wanted to share with you my fabulous shelf that I was going to throw away. Instead of throwing it in the trash I decided to make it a treasure instead.
This shelf had been hanging in my bathroom forever, with a fish motif. All last week my hubby was on vacation and he painted my bathroom and we got all new accessories to go in it.
Here is the shelf before:
I've had fish in my bathroom for 15 yrs.
I got a little crafty with my Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.
See those spindles..I wove my kraft twine through those...over and over again.
The background is from a stack of DCWV. I painted everything else that pretty blue green color and added those butterflies. Can you tell that I have a butterfly bathroom now? It is gorgeous!!!
Here's the completed shelf.
And here it is hanging on my wall.
Make sure you check out the challenge going on over at Trendy Twine. Take advantage of the sale on Krazy for Kraft, it is an awesome twine to work with.
Thanks for visiting today.
Come back soon.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

9 comments:

Kate said...

This seriously looks amazing and what a treasure indeed. Great use of the Trendy Twine on your project. TFS.

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Crafter Dude said...

Margaret Love what you did with your trash to treasure, and that is just what it is a treasure.. Awesome job. Love the color you have chosen as well. TFS

Yvonne said...

What a great transformation, fantastic job on your project this month.

-Candi said...

What a change, you did a great job and I love it!

Anita said...

Love how much you altered it. It is an amazing use of Trendy Twine. Hugs, Anita

Sukie said...

Such a fun creation, I love how you altered the shelf!

Krystals Night said...

Cute Cute !!

<3

Jessica Pascarella said...

Great project! Lots of details!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Wow, beautiful!!