Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What time is it? It's Trendy Twine Time!!

It's just another day at the beach at Trendy Twine this beautiful month of August. This month Trendy Twine is featuring the Krazy for Kraft twine. It is such a versatile twine and goes with everything, especially a day at the beach. Make sure you drop by the blog and enter the August challenge this month using Krazy for Kraft.

For my post today I decided to make an ankle bracelet using the Krazy for Kraft twine. I had some beautiful little seashells that remind me so much of the beach, a little washi tape to act like beads and to top it all off a magnetic clasp and various colors of Trendy Twine to form a sweet little bow. I love my ankle bracelet. I plan on wearing it the rest of summer.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Very Cute Bracelet. Love it.

Anita said...

Love this with the shells, so sweet.

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable bracelet!

Sukie said...

Aww, such an adorable creation!

-Candi said...

What a fun use of your shells!

Helen said...

Very creative!!

Trendy Twine said...

Love this, Margaret. The shells and the sweet turtle are so cute.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jamie said...

Cute bracelet!