Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cake Time with Trendy Twine

Cake Time with Trendy Twine
Hi Everyone!
So glad you could drop in and check out my DT post for Trendy Twine.
I'm always so excited to work with Trendy Twine, it's the best twine out there! Make sure you check out the sale on the Chocolate Sprinkles that I used in my layouts.
Don't forget about the CHALLENGE, it's an awesome way to win some yummilicious twine of your own!

I have a neighbor that just recently started decorating cakes. She has had no training, this is all self taught. I wanted to do something nice for her, so I decided to make her a paper bag album to put her pics in.

Here are the pages that I used my Chocolate Sprinkles on and I think they turned out heavenly:





 Doesn't hurt that the cakes are beautiful either!
Album is approx.,: 6 x 6 and is made from paper lunch bags. I used DCWV's the SWEET STACK (one of my faves).
Hope you will come back and see me soon.
Thanks so much for dropping in.
DT Member
~Margaret~

9 comments:

Trendy Twine said...

Margaret, this is such a sweet idea. I love how you used the twine to embellish the pages. I'm sure she loved this. Awesome job!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the way you used the twine.

Sukie said...

What a fun album, love all of the twine embellishments!

Helen said...

This is so cute! And so sweet of you to make it for your neighbor :)

Yvonne said...

What a cute album. I've never made a paper bag album but I may just have to try now. Great job!

-Candi said...

Super cute idea and I love all the twine touches (ok and the cakes, gotta give the cakes love too LOL)

Anita said...

So cute Margaret and that cake is gorgeous.

KERRI said...

So cute! I need to scrapbook more.

Jessica Pascarella said...

yummy project!