Saturday, September 22, 2012

Strut your Style Blog Hop with JustAFewFriends

Strut your Style Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our "Strut your Style" blog hop today.
Please excuse how messy our dens look but we have been super busy creating in order to inspire you. Encourage you to stop hoarding all those awesome supplies. Cut them up, glue them together and make projects. Projects that will make you smile and feel all warm and cozy inside.

So here is the first glimpse of my Purrrrfffeeectttt lil paper bag album:

I have a neighbor that is blessed with a cake decorating skill. I wanted to make her something to showcase her beautiful cakes in. Paper bag albums are pretty durable and fun to make.
It took six lunch bags to make this one in my den this week. I had fun cutting and pasting and purring right along.







Of course I used my favorite paper stack DCWV's The Sweet Stack.
Lots of ribbon and Trendy Twine completes my Purrfect lil album.
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to visit the other dens along the way.
Pounce or prowl on over to Bon's, she is next on the list!
In case you get lost....here is the complete lineup:

Blessings

11 comments:

Kimibee said...

Hello Margaret....wow!! what super cute paperbag mini....Just love it. ROOOOAAAARRR

Just a Few Designs said...

Hi there! ohh i just adore that your finish product has pictures on it! Your paper selection is great! Great job!!! ROAR!!!!
THANKS for doing this!!
xoxo
Elsa

Proudmommy702 said...

Your mini is so darling and sweet. Every page is absolutely stunning. I can't believe your already have the photos inside. Your are amazing. Roar!!!!

Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

Margaret...What a very SWEET idea...hehe get it??? You really did an AMAZING job on your Sweet Paper Bag Mini!!! What a nice idea for your neighbor friend. You are so generous and so talented. Love it so much!! :)

48scrappin said...

Adorable paper bag mini!! These make the best gifts and also best keepsakes! tfs, cubbie hugs, Violet

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so sweet and adorable....and I'm sure your friend loved it....tfs

Molly said...

How sweet...tfs your talent with us!

A Creative Operation said...

I really love paper bag albums and love your project! What a beautiful present for your friend!!! I love it, it is YUMMY!!! Hugs and Roars,
Michelle

Sue Hornsby said...

I too have a friend who has mad skills! I call a CAKE GODDESS! this is such an awesome idea!!!

Yiyi said...

I love the fact that each page is huge and that's what I like the most. But its beautiful, from start to finish.

Creative Grammie said...

This is an awesome mini album! I love all the details on each page. TFS