Thursday, October 25, 2012

Costume Tear Bears

Good evening!
It's unusual that I would do an evening post, but I just had to share some of my tear bears that I have recently made and listed on ebay.
Patterns are from ScrappyDew Creations and used with permission.

First one I'd like to share is this cute monkey.
I've used felt, cardstock, mulberry paper to make this cutie.

Ribbon is not attached so you can place it where you want it.
Click HERE to bid on it.

Next is my tear bear duck. I love how she turned out.Yellow and orange with some glossy accents added to make her legs and beak stand out.


Click HERE to come and bid on her! She is absolutely darling.

I promise, just one more this evening and then I am closing.
I made an adorable tear bear in a cat's costume.


Meow, she is too ghoulish!!!
Click HERE to bid on her :)

Thanks for dropping in tonight.
I hope to see you again soon.
Blessings.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Cathy said...

these are so so cute!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Just a Few Designs said...

omg!! TOOOO CUTE!!! Love these my friend!
xoxox
elsa