Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Mini Album

Hello friends.
Just want to share my DT project with you from Trendy Twine.
This month we were to create something Halloween themed using the yummilicious Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.
Oh, how I love this black and orange wove together.
It is the BOMB!

Make sure you visit Trendy Twine and pick up a spool of this beautiful color, Orange Licorice. While you are there, check out the challenge for the month. Super easy and you could win some twine for yourself.

I hope you enjoy my little mini album that I made out of toilet paper rolls. I used a Halloween stack from Recollections and lots of pretty ribbon and twine.
Happy Halloween!    




   Blessings
~Margaret~

9 comments:

Anita said...

This is so cute Margaret. Hugs, Anita

Kate said...

So Cute. I love the paper you used.

Helen said...

This is great! I love the embellishments too :)

Trendy Twine said...

Your albums always turn out so gorgeous. Love this. Your little pumpkins are too cute.

Lesley
Trendy Twine

Rebecca Wagner said...

Ooo sparkly. I love it! Great job on the mini album.

Yvonne said...

Super cute album! Love the papers

Sukie said...

Super cute mini, I love all of the details you added and the glitter is such an nice touch!

Jamie said...

Super cute album!

Jessica Pascarella said...

cute album! Lots of great details!