Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some Slider FUN with the Den

It's Slider Time!!!

Hello all my friends! Glad you came out to visit my den today.
I've been super busy trying something new.
Our Alpha...the wonderful Elsa gave us a challenge this month.
Let me tell you, I wasn't none to happy about it either!
I am not a card maker, never have been...maybe will be in the future after this challenge? 
She challenged us to make a slider card with a Halloween or Fall theme.
I've sat and thought about this and waited last minute to make it.
I went with a Halloween birthday theme since my niece Courtney's 15th birthday is today!! Yay!! Happy Birthday Courtney Lou...I LOVE YOU!!!

So onto the Halloween Blog Hop Challenge.
Elsa and the other 2 Alphas will pick one lucky cub's project and the best in show and we will win some goodies! So hop along to all the dens and see which cubs participated in creating the "slider card". Go back to Elsa's blog and tell her which card is your favorite. Maybe if you tell her mine is your favorite it will convince her to pick me as the best in show (maybe?).
I hope we inspire you with our creativity and in turn you go and challenge yourself to make a slider card!!
Here's my project:





Now wasn't that fun?
Here's the lineup:
Ps. Eyeball Machine is a pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven and used with permission.

17 comments:

Yiyi said...

Nice job Margarett

Yiyi said...

Nice job Margarett

48scrappin said...

OMGoodness!! What an absolutely adorable card!! Love the gumball theme...too cute! tfs, hugs, Violet

Toneisha B. said...

Omg! I love love love your card! It's super creative and so cute with the little eyeballs!!!!

Proudmommy702 said...

What a cute and fun card. Love all the fun colors and the eyeballs are a special treat.

marla said...

A very unique slider card. TFS

Linda said...

This was a "last minute" card? Girly, you are definitely a card maker! You did an awesome job with this challenge and I love the eyeballs! Super cute! xoxo!

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable.....awesome job...tfs

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Cute card AuntMargaret! You did a great job!

Kimibee said...

Awesome card Margaret....love the eyeballs in a gum machine...nice spooky touch..thanks for hopping...♥♥♥

A Creative Operation said...

Love, love, LOVE the eyeballs!!! How clever you are!!! This is awesome!
Hugs and Roars and Boo's to you!
Michelle

Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

What a wonderful Halloween/Birthday card!! I think it is just too cute!! What a clever idea!! Big Hugs Sister

Benwah said...

Now who wouldn't want to put their money in to grab an eyeful. Thanks.

DaileyScrapper said...

OHHHHH lots of eyeballs!!! Love it! Great card girl!
Yvette

teresa said...

Adorable card !!

Sue Hornsby said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the originality!

Becky Dunham said...

This is so adorable Margaret! What a perfect birthday card for a child's October birthday :) Love the eyeball machine, but I hope I never see a real one - eww!