Saturday, October 6, 2012

Who will be the next Master Crafter?

 

 Who will be the next Master Crafter?

Good morning all my pretties! Today I will be linking up my master crafter project. Just want to say a big thank you to Sarah over at Pink Cricut for sponsoring this awesome challenge. I am so excited for you to see what I came up with using the materials below.

I couldn't decide what to make for this. Usually things come to me when I sleep. Can you actually believe I had a dream on what I wanted to do? Yep, this idea came from my imaginative dream land.

 Since Halloween is right around the corner I must have had pumpkins and witches on my brain. LOL :) I hope you will come out and vote for me, but if I'm not your favorite..please vote for who is. This was a lot of fun and I know everyone did their best.

Ok, so .....drum roll please......here is my project:











I hope you will come and vote for me. I would really love to win Master Crafter. I've used all of the items listed below that I got in my master crafters box. Plus I used the wonderful Trendy Twine in Black Licorice and Orange Licorice.

Come vote for me HERE!! I am #50 on the list. Hurry go Vote for me!!!


Blessings
Margaret


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cool! I love seeing 3-D projects.

Pink Cricut said...

Margaret- this is so awesome! Love how the bag turned out!

Jessica S said...

SPECTACULAR! That is one of the most amazing 3D Halloween decorations I have ever seen. The cute little cat on the bag matches perfectly! Fabulous job Margaret!
:O)
Jessica S

DaileyScrapper said...

Love it girl. Very creative.
Yvette

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love how you thought and executed this idea! Great job on the Master Crafter challenge!

State Line Bag Company said...

Thanks for participating in the Master Crafter Challenge! A link to your project will be in the State Line Bag photo album on Facebook.
Master Crafter Projects