Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What am I thankful for?

Wow! Can you believe it is November already? 
Me either!!

This month at Trendy Twine our challenge was to create something that had brown, use stitching and the beautiful Orange truffle twine with a Thanksgiving theme.

I didn't have to think very hard about what I am thankful for. First thing that came to mind was my family.
I am very thankful for my family.

So I made this card with orange truffle trendy twine. Love the little turkey that is from Paper Piecing by Nikki, papers are from Authentique (which I won).


I hope you will stop over and check out the CHALLENGE.
Orange Truffle is also on sale this month for $7.95.
Please check out the other DT members creations, everyone is so talented! We LOVE our Trendy Twine.

7 comments:

Anita said...

I love that little turkey Margaret, so cute. Hugs, Anita

Rebecca Wagner said...

Such a cute turkey. I love it!

Kate said...

Adorable.

Jessica Pascarella said...

Lots of wonderful details! Cute!

Sukie said...

Your turkey is the cutest thing ever!

Helen said...

Great project!

-Candi said...

This is so pretty, and yet it cracks me up too! Great job!