Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Wow, can you believe that it is a new year? Where does the time go? I surely want to enjoy every minute of it, don't you?

Well, this year I have decided not to seek out any design teams to be a part of. I need some me time to work on projects that I want to work on. However I am staying with The Pride, Just a Few Friends. So make sure you keep watch and stop by our dens when we are show casing our monthly projects!! Roar!!

So....I have went back to my first love... Tear Bears.
I just wanted to share some of my new ones that I have created this week.
Isn't she just beeutiful? She is listed on EBAY if you want to purchase her.
Pretty Panda! Perfect for those Valentine photos that you will be taking next month. She is listed on EBAY if you would like to purchase her.
Spring Butterfly Tear Bear! She is adorable. Reminds so much of a spring day. She can be purchased on EBAY if you would like to purchase her.
Last, but certainly not least is this precious Lilac Tear Bear! She is darling. She can be purchased on EBAY if you are interested in purchasing her.

Wow, aren't these bears just adorable. I had forgotten how much I like to make them. Each one has their own little character and attitude.
I also take custom orders...so if you would like to put in an order with me, I would be happy to work with you.

Thanks for dropping in today. I've enjoyed the visit.
Blessings.
~Margaret~
aka
~AuntMargaretDesigns~

1 comment:

Shari said...

Your bears are just precious, as always! Thanks so much for sharing so much! Happy 2013!