Saturday, January 26, 2013

Save the Date Blog Hop with JustAFew Friends

Save the Date!


Hello and welcome to 2013!!! 

What better way to start the year than with some cute
calendars for you to pencil in all your project due dates for
the year! The cubs have been shredding paper, gnawing
on ribbon and playing with flowers trying to get our 2013
calendars complete! We would love it if you would pounce
over to each cubs blog and check out the different style
calendars we have created! If your here by chance go to the
beginning and start with our Alpha ELSA. If you've been
hopping along in order then head on over to BON's.

Here's some pics of the process used to create my 2013
calendar:














I always buy a calendar to put on my fridge. Seems like I'm 
always on the phone and needing to look at a date. So I was 
so glad to be asked to make a calendar with my den siblings.
I used a free digi stamp from Sherri Baldi...I think she is just 
so cute and reminded me of ME. LOL.

Here's the lineup:

Elsa      
Krystal     
Linda   
                                    Margaret  (You are Here)
Bon   
Rj    

Make sure to visit each one and be inspired!

Blessings!




******

We all now have FAN PAGES over on FB! click on the link below,use this url http://justafewfriendz.blogspot.com/ it will take you the PRIDES page where you will find everyone's FAN PAGE address so you can come and LIKES US!!! We will be posting not only PRIDE related hops but also other projects we created hoping to inspire you to create! 

19 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Wow!!!!!! so beautiful!!! I love that idea! And your coloring is awesome too.
big Roarrrrrrs!
Yvette

Sue Hornsby said...

It is the epitome of CUTE!!! LOVE it!

A Creative Operation said...

This is gorgeous!!! I am soooo jealous of your coloring, I wish I could do that!! This is just ADORABLE!
Hugs,
Michelle

Toneisha B. said...

Super adorable calendar. I love the stamped image!

4Him said...

So cute! Love your coloring!! Thanks for sharing!

Carol S said...

Such a cute calendar!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Adorable Margeret! Love the glittery flowers!

Koala T Crafts said...

This was a free image?! Too cute! Your idea is so simple and easy to use. Very practical and so stinkin' cute to look at! tfs :) Jen

Linda said...

Your calendar is super cute girl! I love all the colors you used and your coloring is FAB! xoxo, Linda

Very21 said...

Love such cutie image

Proudmommy702 said...

Your calendar is so darling. Love the image. Great job sis.

Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

This is just too darn ADORABLE!!! The stamped image is just too cute!! I always love the whimsical treasures you create!!!
Big Hugs,
Bon

Becky Dunham said...

This is darling Margaret! Such a cute image and perfect little calendar :)

48scrappin said...

So cute!! Love you stamped image! tfs, hugs, Violet

Just a Few Designs said...

A fridge cutie calendar!! omg! this is adorable, i love those images. Your bow, the peach bow over the calendar is perfect!!! You rock! thanks for participating!
love ya girl!!
hugs roars and kisses!!
elsa

kdnkdd said...

So cute. Love the ribbon.

Kimibee said...

Super cute Margaret...Love your stamped image. How cute is she????

Yiyi said...

I have no words to tell you how super cute this is. Love everything about..so simple sand yet gorgeous.

Sherri Baldy Art said...

WOW!! Super DARLING I love it... Clever and Beautiful!!!....Thank you so much for using a Bestie Digi stamp...

XOXO
Sherri