Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Valentine Day Baggie Hop


Happy Valentine's Day from the Pride!



Happy Valentines to all and thanks for visiting our February Hop! Just a Few Friends has been steadily working on creating and altering gift bags! We were challenged to create our project using the following colors...RED, PINK, BROWN, BLACK...we could use them all, only one or a combination of two, three...well you get the point.
This is a special Hop because a new Cub has joined the PRIDE!! This is her first hop and would love it if you all would show her some luv, approach her den with TLC and leave her some compliments.
Now lets pounce onto my project this is what I made....

Just a plain brown lunch sack...we have lots of those around here for lunches. lol
I used some pretty Valentine's paper that I got from Walmart and the die cuts came from there too!
The digi was a freebie from Saturated Canary and I think it is just too cute :)
Cake pops can be put in the baggie for a real Valentine's treat. Yummo!!
To complete my bag I just had to use some Trendy Twine!
Close up of her pretty face.



If you arrived on my blog by chance, please head on over to the beginning and start with our leader, ELSA. If you've been hopping with us...GRRRRRRRRRREAT...now pounce on over to BON's and show her some love.

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
hugs and purrs,



We all now have FAN PAGE over on FB! click on the link below,use this url http://justafewfriendz.blogspot.com/ it will take you to the PRIDES page where you will find every ones FAN PAGE address so you can come and LIKES US!!! We will be posting not only PRIDE related hops but also other projects we created hoping to inspire you to create! 

11 comments:

Sue Hornsby said...

So cute! love the digi stamp! Such a colorful work of art!

Proudmommy702 said...

That's one gorgeous lunch bag. Love the stamped image and all the layering. Your coloring is fantastic. Roar with Pride.

Ronald Avery said...

I am loving all the great talent we have.. Totally awesome..

A Creative Operation said...

This is great!! The coloring is just so awesome, I wish I could do that!
Hugs and Roars,
Michelle

DaileyScrapper said...

Love it girl. It's so sweet and I love that image.
hugs
Yvette

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

love the image and the treats on sticks look yummy!great project~ just hopping ~ hugs ~nurselarelle from yt

tumblingcarrie said...

just so cute and pretty, i love the image. wonderful bag.

kdnkdd said...

Cute bag.

Karen B.

Just a Few Designs said...

ha! I love the image!! Its too cute and perfect for this project...thanks so much for participating!
xoxo
Elsa
roarrrrrrrrrrr

Yvonne "Bon" Ledford said...

Margaret...My sweet paper sister...you just NEVER disappoint!! I love that you used that digi stamp!!! I love that you always do something so uniquely wonderful!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your creation!!!
XOXOXO,

Bon

cathylynn said...

Great Valentine bag! Totally adorable!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn